Award Winning Care
Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship. Position Summary
What is it like to work at OhioHealth?
WE have an unwavering commitment to put our patients at the center of everything we do, providing quality care and an exceptional patient experience. Through our many feedback channels, our associates tell us they are proud to work for OhioHealth, enjoy the people they work with, and feel valued as a part of our OhioHealth family.
…if your passion is to work in a caring environment
…if you believe that learning is a life-long process
…if you strive for excellence and want to be among the best in the healthcare industry
For the seventh consecutive year, OhioHealth has been named to FORTUNEmagazine’s list of the nation’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2013. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision — to be an organization “where people want to work.” Apply now and work together with us to improve the health of those we serve.
Follows established patient care plans, travels to patients’ homes and provides basic patient care. Maintains logs and records of travel, time, supplies used, and care provided. Completes documentation notes regarding patient care and notifies supervisor of changes in patient's condition. Minimum Qualifications
Required: Additional Job Information
1. Work requires a high school level of skills and one year of previous aide experience plus one to three months of time on the job.
2. Work requires current CPR certification, a valid Ohio driver's license and maintenance of automobile liability insurance.
3. Work requires the analytical skills to read and understand instructions, add and subtract numbers, and make relatively straight forward comparisons between numbers and letters.
4. Work requires the communication skills necessary to exchange information on factual matters, understand and transmit instructions, and perform other duties requiring a comparable level of communication.
5. Work is performed in accordance with instructions and procedures but requires the skills to organize the work, set priorities, and request occasional exceptions when necessary.
This is a contingent position; on-call, as needed only - no scheduled hours. Scheduled Hours Per Week
1 Equal Employment Opportunity
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate
against associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
ancestry, national origin, veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, or other
characteristics protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is extended to all persons in all
aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion,
transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any
other term or condition of employment.